Golf Around Alicante, Guardamar, La Marina and Torrevieja Areas
1. Club de Golf La Finca (Algorfa). This 72 par new golf course, set in the heart of the Vega Baja countryside, has been completed by the same highly acclaimed developers of the Villa Martin and Las Ramblas golf courses. Surrounded by orange groves and near the Guardamar and La Marina beaches, make this course a superb playing experience.
2. Club La Marquesa (Rojales). Located in a valley between 2 mountains. The course is mainly flat and does not offer great difficulty. Having wide fairways with large channels, lakes and hidden obstacles attracts the taste of most golfers. An extremely comfortable course to play on offering another interesting golf course choice.
3. Club de Villamartin (Orihuela) Excellent well designed and magnificently maintained 18 hole course provides great variety for any experience golfer. An enjoyable course with many challenges demanding the use of most clubs in your bag!
4. Club Camproamor (Orihuela) This course is ideal for an amateur or professional golfer. Fairways are long and wide range suitable for all players, the greens and sloping areas are particularly challenging of this course.
5. Club La Manga (Los Belones) La Manga is located in a valley surrounded by mountains and with stunning views of the Mar Menor. Many palm trees enhance these two courses, while the West course, sited in a mountain was carved out of a pine forest. This Club offers the best practice areas to be found in Spain having 90 driving range bays, 3 putting greens, short game area and practice bunker.
6. Club Las Ramblas (Orihuela) Sited between hills and the shores of the Mediterranean, this course demands a high degree of accuracy and concentration from all those who play on it. The fairways are narrow and very challenging.
7. EL PLANTÍO (Elche) This par 3 course is both interesting and fun to play on, many planted trees with 3 large lakes provides great variation on the greens.
8. ALICANTE GOLF (Alicante) Designed by Sevi Ballesteros, Alicante Golf is the an urban golf course situated next to the beaches of Alicante. Provides many hazards and obstacles and designed to test the more precise golfer. The greens are large with very strategically placed bunkers.
9. BONALBA (Muxtamiel)
Golf Course is to be found on the Sierra of Bonalba that rises above the
Mediterranean Sea from the old town of Muxtamiel in Alicante. The contrast
in landscapes and obstacles make this course a challenge but great fun to
Home Contact us | About us | Rental Properties | Payments| Links Transport | Area Map | La Marina Map 1 | La Marina Map 2 | La Marina Bus Timetables | Local Info/Emergencies | Golf | Airport Arrivals/Departures | Shops and Businesses | Property Management | Renting Advertising | Cleaning | Change-overs | Pool and Garden
©2006/2013 Villakeyholders.com. All Rights Reserved
We do not accept liability for any damage or accident that may occur
Last modified: 15-05-13